Some exercises I got about a week ago, I'd like to remember (and maybe actually do some)
- eccentric bridge drops. Lay on back, then prop self up on elbows, and use both legs w/feet flat on floor, to make a table. Lower self down on one leg, push back up with two legs, switch legs, repeat....
- move marbles with toes (pick up, put down elsewhere) under the desk at work
- stand on wobble pad with one foot. Lean down and pick up a cup, and move it, stand back up. E.g. move from 6'-o-clock to 7, to 8... to 5 to 6 then back to 5, 4, 3...
- barefoot short jogs after easy run days
-- I have actually done this one several times, up to a whopping 200m now... generally in socks on grass
- wall angel. Sit cross-legged with back to wall, lay arms flat on the wall and, keeping them flat on the wall, wave them up and down slowly to make a 'snow angel' in the dust on the wall...
- hands up you're under arrest - then lean into a doorway, with arms up and out, hold for 30 sec.