Things that went badly today:
1. I was nervous at the start and felt kinda frantic on the first few controls.
2. I tried a new technique, to speak out loud the features I was looking for up ahead. I had a hard time doing this very well.
3. I made lots of parallel errors.
4. Made about 15 minutes of mistakes.
Things that went well today:
1. I relocated quickly when I needed to, for the most part.
2. I eventually calmed down and navigated better later in the course.
3. Fitness was not a factor. I felt fine the whole time and was able to move well till the end.
4. I beat ken and alic on the finish split
5. I ran faster than the other F45s
6. I had lots of fun talking with many friends.
Tomorrow, I'm going to stop trying so hard, not try anything new and just trust my preparation and fitness.