Training Log: nancy
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Orienteering||1|| 1:07:23|| 2.43||(27:44)|| 3.91||(17:14)|| 168|
| ||Total||1|| 1:07:23|| 2.43||(27:44)|| 3.91||(17:14)|| 168|
One more round-trip on the chairlift as entertainment with J-J and two more runs on the mountain coaster. Fun weekend mixed in with all of the work.
Orienteering 1:07:23  3.91 km (17:14 / km) +168m 14:11 / km
Brown X, Masters Nationals, Gunstock Moountain Resort. Didn't do as much slepping of clothes as yesterday, so made it out on a course just before the Starts closed. Ran without a bib and a whistle so if I had not come back, J-J would be the responsible one to come an find me. I was pretty slow, but decently accurate. Not an awful showing.
- Nov 2 [1w, 4d]: Y - Hobbs State Park
- Nov 9 [2w, 4d]: Y - WCOC Ansonia Nature Center--NRE
- Nov 10 [2w, 5d]: Y - HVO chase start, classic distance
- Nov 17 [3w, 5d]: ? - NEOC: Wachusett Mtn.
- Nov 24 [4w, 5d]: ? - NEOC: Blue Hills Traverse
- Jul 21, 2020 [39w, 0d]: ? - BAOC: California Orienteering Festival
- Oct 29, 2020 [53w, 2d]: ? - South American Orienteering Championships Looks very interesting!
all weeks |