Register | Login
Attackpoint AR - performance and training tools for adventure athletes

Training Log: Bridge

In the last 7 days:

activity # timemileskm+m
  cross training5 3:45:00
  orienteering1 2:04:16 7.43(16:44) 11.95(10:24) 344
  running2 1:40:47 11.21(8:59) 18.04(5:35) 227
  walking2 1:15:00
  Total10 8:45:03 18.64 29.99 571
«
2:29
0:00
WeThFrSaSuMoTu

Sunday Feb 28 #

running 40:00 [2] 4.06 mi (9:51 / mi) +113m 9:04 / mi
shoes: hoka speedgoat

Evening trail jog at Standing Boy to try out arch support inserts. Helped a little, i think i just need to break in the shoes more. Oh, also nearly stepped on a snake. That was fun.

Saturday Feb 27 #

8 AM

orienteering 2:04:16 [3] 11.95 km (10:24 / km) +344m 9:05 / km
shoes: X-talon

Rerun of the 2019 GNC Saturday Blue course at Chattahoochee Bend (slightly modified to begin from trailhead), equipped with O-range. Very pleased with the app, I'm definitely going to keep using this for training. The run itself was meh, didn't push as hard as I should have physically, but on the flip side I felt pretty confident navigationally about 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time consisted of some confusion in the flatter area around 10/11/12/18, which was worsened by the presence of construction of a new road that obviously isn't mapped yet. Actually skipped 10 because of said construction. 0/10 would not recommend, very annoying.

Link to quickroute image: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NZ8SaHj1VdaBKrvK-...

6 PM

walking 25:00 [1]

Friday Feb 26 #

10 AM

cross training 2:00:00 [4]

A. Plyometrics
1. Decline Plyo Pushups, 5x1.1.1

B. Strength
1. 3x Seated Z-press, EMOM 10, incr to 70#
2. 3x Weighted Chinups, EMOM 10, 15#
3. 3x Bench Press, EMOM 10, incr to 115#
4. Chain bent rows, 10x3, incr to 80#

C. Accessory
3 rounds of
10 TRX lat pulldowns
100' uneven KB Walk, 35#
20s Star plank
6 PM

cross training (yoga) 15:00 [2]

Thursday Feb 25 #

7 AM

cross training 1:00:00 [3]

Some 1rm testing to help the health clinic collect data. Because science is cool. Definitely lost some strength the past 2 months though, but that was expected. Deadlift is at 285, squat at 195, bench at 160.
11 AM

cross training (yoga) 15:00 [2]

5 PM

walking 50:00 [2]

Wednesday Feb 24 #

11 AM

running 1:00:47 [2] 7.15 mi (8:30 / mi) +114m 8:06 / mi
shoes: Freedom 3

Mostly easy Jamestown Rd out and back with some strides
8 PM

cross training (yoga) 15:00 [1]

« Earlier



Recent Weeks:

Week
Ending
Training hours by intensity
012345678910111213
14
Mar 6
Feb 27
Feb 20
Feb 13
Feb 6

Week
Ending
Training hours by activity
012345678910111213
14
Mar 6
Feb 27
Feb 20
Feb 13
Feb 6

Week
Ending
Training miles by activity
051015202530354045
50
Mar 6
Feb 27
Feb 20
Feb 13
Feb 6

all weeks | months | years | as calendar