In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Cross-Training||4|| 2:50:00|
| ||PT||4|| 2:00:00|
| ||Running||1|| 5:00|
| ||Total||4|| 4:55:00|
Cross-Training 40:00 
Running 5:00 
I wanted to test my hamstring a little bit in order to convince myself that I shouldn't run the Stumble this weekend. I started at 10:00/mile pace and increased each minute until 7:00/mile pace. It held up, but I could feel just a little bit of tightness, so I'll stay away from the Stumble. Too bad, as it looks like a strong field with Jordan in town plus Wyatt and Peter Z coming down.
Cross-Training 40:00 
Elliptical, while catching on the Jeopardy ToC
PT 25:00 
Hamstring exercises, plus calf and adductor/abductor exercises
Cross-Training 1:00:00 
Elliptical at the Blair House gym.
PT 20:00 
PT 1:00:00 
PT with Robert. He worked on my hamstring and needled my left glute, which still hasn't healed from an injury in the late summer.
Notes from the appointment:
1) resisted hamstring curl w theraband w emphasis on slow and smooth lowering
alternate this w
2) bridge walk out- 12-15 rep at three positions total.
This will eventually come to( in 10-14days)
3) bench bridge double leg
Also, its fine to engage the muscles outside of the plane of the hamstring w things like clams, resisted side stepping/side leg raises , side planks etc
Cross-Training 30:00 
Elliptical in the morning.
The battle for 3rd on white today at Mountain Lakes was fierce.
- Nov 17 [0w, 1d]: N - Susquehanna Stumble @ Patuxent River Park (QOC) hamstring didn't heal yet
- Dec 15 [4w, 1d]: Y! - QOC Patapsco Avalon course setter
- Jan 17, 2020 [8w, 6d]: ? - Georgia Navigator Cup 2020
- Feb 15, 2020 [13w, 0d]: ? - Southwest Spring Week 2020 maybe this year?
- Mar 28, 2020 [19w, 0d]: Y! - QOC PWF Night-O junior training camp!
- Apr 3, 2020 [19w, 6d]: Y - Flying Pig XXIV / 2020 USA Nationals
- Apr 25, 2020 [23w, 0d]: ? - West Point Annual National Event no conflict with 10MILA this year!
- May 23, 2020 [27w, 0d]: Y - Boston Sprint Camp 2020 Can the four hour radius only go west or south?...
- Jun 13, 2020 [30w, 0d]: Y - Jukola 2020 Team CSU, obviously
- Jul 10, 2020 [33w, 6d]: ? - Canadian Orienteering Champs
- Jul 21, 2020 [35w, 3d]: ? - BAOC: California Orienteering Festival trying to make it work after O-Ringen
- Aug 7, 2020 [37w, 6d]: ? - World Masters Orienteering Championships 2020
- Oct 29, 2020 [49w, 5d]: Y - South American Orienteering Championships what better way to celebrate my 40th?
- Sep 1, 2030 [563w, 1d]:
Where are you from?
all weeks |