In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Skiing||2|| 3:26:14|| 26.2||(7:52)|| 42.17||(4:53)|| 753|
| ||Cross-Training||1|| 1:12:18|
| ||Total||3|| 4:38:32|| 26.2|| 42.17|| 753|
Ugh. Feeling very defeated right now after a very discouraging email from the US Forest Service, Missoula Ranger District with respect to us being able to get permits or even going off-trail on their land, which includes our two venues closest to town, which are also the venues i have spent the most time mapping. Blah.
Cross-Training 1:12:18 
Skiing (Skate) 55:55  11.19 km (5:00 / km) +244m 4:30 / km
Skiing (Classic) 2:30:19  30.98 km (4:51 / km) +509m 4:29 / km
Morning ski at Lubrecht (D+E+B loops). This was the longest I've skied in a long time, and I was proud of myself until getting on AP and seeing that virtually everyone else skied at least 43km this weekend.
- Mar 21 [2w, 1d]: Y - Grizzly Orienteering: Blue Mountain
- Apr 17 [6w, 0d]: N - Hudson Highlander - Postponed
- Apr 18 [6w, 1d]: Y - Grizzly Orienteering: Pattee Canyon
- May 2 [8w, 1d]: Y - Grizzly Orienteering: Lone Pine State Park
- May 23 [11w, 1d]: Y - Grizzly Orienteering: Lubrecht Experimental Forest
- Aug 2 [21w, 2d]: Y - Rescheduled - BAOC: California Orienteering Festival 2021
- Aug 6 [21w, 6d]: Y - RESCHEDULED North American Orienteering Championship
- Oct 9 [31w, 0d]: ? - MNOC Masters Nationals
- Dec 4 [39w, 0d]: ? - Crooked Compass Adventure Trek
- Feb 19, 2022 [50w, 0d]: ? - Southwest Spring Week
- Oct 13, 2022 [83w, 5d]: ? - 2022: South American Orienteering Championships hard to plan for 2022 at this point
- Sep 1, 2030 [495w, 1d]:
Where are you from?
all weeks |