Register | Login
Attackpoint AR - performance and training tools for adventure athletes

Discussion: Tough decisions...

in: Bomb; Bomb > 2020-03-14

Mar 15, 2020 11:49 AM # 
We just decided to cancel the ARC (hopefully hold it over until next year).
Mar 15, 2020 12:04 PM # 
Uncle JiM:
Mar 15, 2020 12:13 PM # 
Sounds like a good choice for your sanity - you don't need the last minute drama that would no doubt accompany it and I think we were all expecting it more or less.
Mar 15, 2020 10:26 PM # 
definitely the best choice for the sanity of the organisers. there's enough other chaos at the moment with everything that's happening with work and schools. and I can't see that anyone would be booking any travel at the moment.

Please login to add a message.