In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m||load|
| ||Orienteering||1|| 52:42|| 3.64||(14:29)|| 5.86||(9:00)|| 41||11c||106.0|
| ||Total||1|| 52:42|| 3.64||(14:29)|| 5.86||(9:00)|| 41||11c||106.0|
|averages - sleep:8 weight:217lbs|
Orienteering 52:42 3.64 mi (14:29 / mi) +41m 13:59 / mi
ahr:145 max:166 11c
Rust busting. Felt okay, just slow. Good to be getting back at it!
Found a game cam! Now if I could remember where the other one was deployed....
Despite my extensive poison ivy training, I could no longer bear my allergic reaction to the skin prep substance/chemical from the surgery, and went and got steroids prescribed.
They are helping, which is great as I think I would be in HR pretty quickly if I scratched at work.
- Mar 31 [0w, 6d]: ? - Raccoongaine
- Apr 28 [4w, 6d]: Y - SMOC Ortonville
- Jun 1 [9w, 5d]: Y - Michigan Adventure Race: Silver Lake
- Apr 3, 2020 [53w, 4d]: ? - Flying Pig XXIV
- Jul 21, 2020 [69w, 1d]: ? - California Orienteering Festival
- Jul 25, 2020 [69w, 5d]: ? - North American Orienteering Championship
- Aug 1, 2020 [70w, 5d]: Y - 17th World Rogaining Championships
- Jun 17, 2050 [1,629w, 4d]: Y - wmoc 2050 M70 but running down in M35 to duck competition
all weeks |