In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+ft|
| ||Bike||3|| 8:57:50|| 108.88||(12.1/h)|| 175.23||(19.5/h)|| 7424|
| ||Run||2|| 4:58:26|| 21.43||(13:56)|| 34.49||(8:39)|| 2623|
| ||Strength||1|| 1:15:00|
| ||Total||5|| 15:11:16|| 130.31|| 209.71|| 10047|
Run 1:49:27  8.66 mi (12:38 / mi) +847ft 11:34 / mi
ahr:145 max:167 shoes: Salomon Speedcross M8 teal
Meramec SP, Wilderness Trail loop run w Erl. amazing day, so sunny but not too warm yet. nice to run on a new trail, and a really nice one too!
Run 2:08:46  6.54 mi (19:41 / mi) +1602ft 15:59 / mi
ahr:149 max:174 shoes: Salomon Fellraiser M8 #2 green
then the red course at the o-meet at Meramec SP. i navved, Erl punched. didn't spend a lot of time w route choice, just picked stuff that was straightforward without regard to saving climb (bc the more climb the better for me honestly...need to work on it!). pretty happy w the nav, a couple errors (weird attack on 8, overran 9, sorta sloppy to 12) but overall i caught them early and was able to correct effectively. good energy throughout the course even when it got hot (must have been 80F out there).
Bike 1:45:08  19.56 mi (11.2 mph) +1589ft
ahr:138 max:167 shoes: Niner Air9 RDO
then we drove to Bourbon and rode a lil out-n-back w the Sona tandem. had to stop before making it to Bass bc of daylight but a super nice route, wide gravel, and just good to squeeze a few more miles in w friends on this beautiful day.
Bike 5:25:09  65.8 mi (12.1 mph) +5835ft
ahr:142 max:178 shoes: Salsa Warbird
Tour of Hermann Loops 2 and 3 w Erl. great day. the whole spectrum of gravel.
Strength 1:15:00 
10min bike, foam roll, 3x10 SD, 3x10 WS, 3x10 GM, 3x10 AS, 3x10 push-up, 3x12 RH.
6 rounds of:
1x fat bar PC to PP to behind the beck (50-60-65-70-75-80)
6x walking lunge w fat bar
6x split jump
6x reverse hyper 40#
6 rounds of:
20m sled +20# push sprint
5x assisted pull-up
100m ski sprint
nailed my knees on the hyper in main set. ow. but they healed. good sesh.
Run 1:00:13  6.23 mi (9:40 / mi) +174ft 9:25 / mi
ahr:149 max:173 shoes: Brooks Racer ST U8 #3 neon
night road run, start/end w Erl and Tess but did the intervals solo (T doesn't like intervals). 8x400m. warm night.
Bike (Trainer) 1:47:33  23.52 mi (13.1 mph)
ahr:122 max:163 shoes: LeMond Tourmalet
trainer time w Erl watching Talladega Nights.
- Feb 26 [0w, 5d]:
- Mar 4 [1w, 4d]: Y - LBL Challenge
- Mar 10 [2w, 3d]: Y - Land Run 100 50k run
- Mar 11 [2w, 4d]: Y - Land Run 100
- Mar 17 [3w, 3d]:
Team Noah Trivia Night
- Mar 18 [3w, 4d]: ? - SLOC - John Smerek Memorial Scout Festival
- Mar 18 [3w, 4d]: ? - Physically Strong 8hr AR (USARA)
- Mar 19 [3w, 5d]:
- Mar 25 [4w, 4d]:
Shaw Bloom 10K/20K
- Apr 1 [5w, 4d]:
- Apr 9 [6w, 5d]: ? - Lightning Strikes 8hr AR (USARA)
- Apr 15 [7w, 4d]: Y - Karta Racing's Ozark Navigation Challenge (6- and 12-hr rogaine)
- Apr 22 [8w, 4d]: Y - Tour of Hermann Gravel Challenge
- Apr 29 [9w, 4d]: Y - The Epic Gravel Race
- May 6 [10w, 4d]:
P&S wedding Seattle!
- May 13 [11w, 4d]:
- May 13 [11w, 4d]: ? - MISSION 18hr AR (USARA)
- May 14 [11w, 5d]: ? - Almanzo Gravel (100/162/380)
- Jun 3 [14w, 4d]: Y - Dirty Kanza 200 also need a transfer for Sami11 !!
- Jun 10 [15w, 4d]: ? - No Sleep 30hr AR (USARA)
- Jun 24 [17w, 4d]: Y - Stubborn Mule 30hr AR (USARA) WEDALI
- Aug 10 [24w, 2d]: Y! - ARWC2017/Cameco Cowboy Tough WEDALI
- Sep 22 [30w, 3d]: ? - USARA Nationals
- Sep 24 [30w, 5d]:
Battle The Bluff
all weeks |